DAVID H. DANIELS, MAI
GOVERNMENT REGISTRATIONS :
• Certified General Appraiser – Colorado – CG40002786
• Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1991
• University of Denver, Master of Business Administration with a Specialization in Real Estate and Finance, 1999
• Numerous real estate appraisal, finance , and development related continuing education courses and seminars
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS /ACTIVITIES :
• Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI Designation – 1999)
• Colorado Chapter of the Appraisal Institute Newsletter Editor, 2001 – 2002
• Appraisal Institute Young Advisory Council Member, 1997
• Comprehensive Exam National Subcommittee Member, 2001
February 2009 – Present
• Daniels Real Estate Services, Centennial, Colorado. Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of commercial, industrial, land, golf course, special purpose, and other investment real estate.
October 2001 – January 2009
• Daniels-Emmerling Real Estate Services, LLP, Denver, Colorado. Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of golf course, land, commercial, industrial, and other investment real estate.
May 1999 – October 2001
• Senior Analyst in the firm of THK Associates, Inc. Aurora, Colorado; Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of golf course, land, commercial, industrial, and other investment real estate.
May 1992 – May 1999
• Analyst in the firm of Bowes and Company, Denver, Colorado; Specializing in appraisal, counseling, and research regarding land; commercial, special purpose , recreational, environmentally impacted , and other investment real estate .
Experience in the various property types include:
• Golf Courses • Health Clubs • Condominium Developments • Vacant Land • Retail Buildings • Residential Developments
• Office Buildings • Industrial Buildings • Apartments • Shopping Centers • Special Purpose Properties • Churches
- Valuation techniques include feasibility, leasehold /leased fee, discounted cash flow analysis, and other computer assisted applications .
- Qualified as an expert witness in United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado and Colorado Board of Assessment Appeals.
APPRAISAL AND COUNSELING ASSIGNMENTS FROM:
Insurance Companies / Financial Institutions / Public Utilities / Government Entities / Universities / Industrial / Service and Retail Organizations / Developers / Investors / Charities / Trusts / Foundations / Attorneys / Estates / Individual Clients